Thursday, March 10, 2011

So overwhelmed

Knowledge is power, but it can be so very overwhelming. I just feel like have have so much information, yet I still have a million questions.

And I'm tired, and it frustrates me because I shouldn't be. I haven't started chemo, I am healthy (for the most part), yet I am tired. I know I'm probably emotionally drained, but I want to up and doing stuff. I would like to take yoga or do something somewhat active or productive, but we'll have to see how the finances work out.

Next week I have some test. I have a cat scan and a bone scan, please pray that they are clear.  Continue to pray for me and my family.

When I start to get down I repeat my mantra:
May I be loved
May I be healed
May I be sheltered
May I have no fear

This has helped to get me re-focused but I just really wish that I did not have cancer.

1 comment:

CC said...

Hey Anise, I think Yoga is a great idea. I love doing Yoga. If you have netflix, I found this really relaxing video called "Candlelight Yoga." You can also stream it on your computer. I'm also a big fan of free or low cost :)