Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A husband helps?

I know he is trying to help, but his cleaning is stressing me out. He cleans in a way that makes me feel that I never do it right, that I am why the house is messy, and now I feel like I can't touch anything. He cleans loudly, slamming doors and drawers. I can see the frustration and then I feel bad.

I know it sounds bad, its probably his way of coping, blah blah blah. I should talk to him about it, but then I just feel bad again.

I wonder if he reads this blog? I really do appreciate his help. But this is life, with cancer.

2 comments:

Jennifer Jo said...

That sounds familiar! Good luck with the talking if you decide to. I think they tend to shut down a bit during stressful times, which is VERY frustrating. If you ever need him out of the house, let me know and I will send mine out that way

Unknown said...

Thanks Jennifer, you understand being married to a Smith!