Thursday, March 17, 2011

Love my oncologist

I should, I picked her, but I am so grateful that she was able to take me.

Anyhow, some good news, my scans came out all clear, which means the cancer has not spread! Prayers are working, and I say this because I had several lymph nodes involves, so its great that it did not spread.

So I am set to start chemo a week from Monday, so I think.that is the 28 th. My hair should fall out about 14 days later. But I am ready and feeling very confidant. I was told that I am otherwise in excellent health. So let's get it on, I've got my fighting gloves on and ready to win!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesss! That's the fighting spirit I wanted to see in you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! So happy that the cancer has not spread. So glad to hear you are ready to beat cancer's ass! I am picturing you wearing pink boxing gloves that of course you made yourself. LOL

Anonymous said...

Opps forgot to add that I also picture all of us fighting along side you... through prayer, positive thoughts, and sending you positive energy.

Jennifer Jo said...

That is WONDERFUL news!!!! I love the power of prayer
If you ever wanted to do something crazy, or different with your hair but were always afraid to, now is the time.

Anonymous said...

That is such awesome news anise!! Will continue to pray for you each and every day! Keep up that positive fighting spirit! So good to hear!

Mama Salama said...

Yeah that is great news!

Anonymous said...

Great news! Thank you, God. Let me know if you need any help with your precious kids. Kristin Lopez