Saturday, March 5, 2011

Obituary of my left breast aka mlb- sorry for the baseball reference Henry

Born April 17, 1978 but not fully developed until about 1995 and beyond, mlb was a companion to my right breast for many years. Though always the smaller of the two, mlb made its best attempts to keep up.

One funny story about mlb was on my wedding day, when I thought I could go braless with my strapless dress. While getting dressed in a public bathroom on the beach we discovered, that would not work, so my resourceful sister busted out a roll of black electrical tape from her purse and taped them up.

I always thought they were nice boobs but mlb impressed me most and showed her full potential when my daughters were born. I breast fed exclusively each daughter for 8 months, then add needed till they were 2. Mlb helped me form a bond with my babies that is indescribable, and for that I will always remember my left boob.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! oops, I mean, mlb will be missed.

Anonymous said...

May mlb rest in piece!

Lourdes said...

God bless your sense of humor girlfriend. Was very glad to hear you are doing well. Maya threw a penny in the water fountain at Victoria Gardens yesterday and made a wish for Maddie and Marissa's mommy to get better...Keep up your spirits. You look amazing post-surgery, like a walk in the park! =)

Angela said...

That's awesome! You crack me up. Farewell MLB ...

Anonymous said...

LOL...RIP MLB, I am sure the replacement will be great. susie