Thursday, May 19, 2011

Feeling good today

So finally feeling good, really happy that a good friend gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl today!

Also, I joined the gym. As you know, have have been wanting yoga, and found a good deal through the city, but Monday I slept through it, and there was an issue with child care, of course, my parents could watch my 3 y/o, but I hate asking them to do more than they already do. So last night, at midnight, I thought, I can join the gym. Through work I get a good discount, so monthly is less than the yoga classes, plus I can walk, which is what I need to be doing to strengthen my heart. And child care is $2 for 2 hours! So I went today, signed up, then walked for an hour. Doesn't sound like much, but the chemo really takes a toll on my heart, walking the my bedroom can get me winded! So, yeah me, and now I have somewhere to go during the day, it can get very boring at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walking an hour is huge! Great job!
Wanted to let you know, I came across a pink bracelet that says "Imagine life without breast cancer." I am going to wear it in your honor (and a few other friends) and pray for you when I think of you. Love, Kristin Lopez

Anonymous said...

I know I don't live too close, but please don't hesitate to ask me to watch the kids...I would love to, seriously, i can always go there, please let me know... susie g