Monday, May 9, 2011

3 down 13 to go

It's not as bad as it sound, the next chemo will finish my 4 cycles of AC (the of drug) this cycle will take a total of 12 weeks, so I am more than have way done. Immediately following I will begin a 12 week cycle of taxol and herceptin. The taxol will be weekly for 12 weeks and the herceprin will be every 3 weeks for a year. The herceptin in not a type of chemo, it is a drug to Target only my overproduction of Her2.

But I feel awful. My stomach feels hot inside, I have this.wired.sinus thing I get, almost like it opens up too much and to much cold.air rushes into my brain. And I can taste the chemo in my mouth and back of my throat. And I'm weak. All together not a good combination. I did go to accupunture today, and I will go.again on Wednesday. I need to.feel better so I can by ly 5y/o a birthday outfit!

I'm also really hoping a get a disability check soon. It's over 2 weeks late, but you can't inquire unless its o er 21 days late. That sucks, I have house payment, student loans, credit card bills, my baby's birthday party. Again reminding me.that the merry go round of life keeps spinning, and I just can't get back on.

Thank you all who read this, and if you pray, please continue to pray for me and my family. Pray that this is my one and only fight with cancer and that it ends with me (victorious), that my daughters never have to know this challenge from the inside. Pray that in 20+ years I and watching my grandbabies.  this is what I pray for.

2 comments:

torrie said...

I will pray, and you will prevail Anise.

Unknown said...

Anise, I can't begin to think how you are feeling, but keep fighting. I know that there are times when you feel week and tired and have no strength. Just remember we are all here for you. You are a strong women. With every bad circumstance, only good will come from it! Xoxo