Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Once again, thank you

Thank you to everyone who is reading this blog, and for all the emails, text messages, and cards. I really do appreciate it all. I know I have been terrible at responding, I really do appreciate it.

This is the bulletin board that my 5 y/o and I have been working on. It has been a nice project for the both of us. My poor girl. She has been feeling sick and sad. Today was a good day though. I was able to help in her classroom and I think that helped her realize that I am still me. I hear her pray to Papa Dios that He "heal me and my mommy" we have a playdate scheduled for Saturday that she is excited about, and it's nice to see her excited. Henry and Angela, she is always asking to go with you guys too. She loves her Nino and Nina.

Well, thank you to everyone. Love you all!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you need another bulletin board!

Angela said...

We love havng the girls over, especially Kai.