Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My new suit

I don't know if I've mentioned my new bathing suit, but the last few times we have been out somewhere in suits, like Vegas, I have felt very uncomfortable. It's bad enough being bald at a pool, then add having to worry about a fake boob falling out. So a few weeks ago my mom and I were walking through nordies when a bathing suit caught my eye. Now, I have not bought a new bathing suit in like 3-4 years, and I would never pay Nordstrom prices for one, but, Nordstrom sews in a pocket for my fake boob free of charge, and that's a big deal when your worried about your boob falling out. So back to the bathing suit, so I hate bathing suits, all bathing suits, they never look good, but I tried it on, and low and behold, it wasn't bad, not good, but not bad... and the weird blue patch over the left side of the bathing suit actually helps to camouflage my fake boob! So I bit the bullet and spent like 2 weeks allowance on a new bathing suit.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Glad you treated yourself

Anonymous said...

Boob shot!

Mama Salama said...

Anise it looks great!