Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wow, the day has gone by fast...

Not sure where the day went, but it's almost tomorrow. AAGGHH!!! Well I did pickup my cami from Nordies for post surgery. I can not get my prosthesis until 6-8 week after surgery, so I will be boobless for a little bit. But I will happily take that, boobless, hairless, whatever it takes.

I also had some me time. I went and got a massage and a facial, then I bought a new robe and some tops, don't know if they will work, but I need options, right? I had a mini meltdown when I went to gymboree to let them know that my 2 year old will be missing a few weeks, I broke down crying and the nice lady at gymboree has to console me. She was very nice, thank you Dorthy! and as I am typing this I just realized that my 5 year old missed gymnastics, and I think it was the last class.

Oh I have a surgery time, well kind of, I have to check into surgery at 12:45pm, which is about 2 hours prior to surgery. So that is as close to a time that I can give you. Prayers and happy thought will be greatly appreciated!!

Well, we are having out traditional Ojeda Family dinner tonight at 7, so I need to get ready. If I can't sleep tonight I will write some more. Thank you all, Love you!

p.s. I m feeling all of your virtual hugs and positive energy

p.p.s. Is it weird that I took pictures of my boobs today to remember them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not wierd at all girl....love and prayers are going out to you...i will be listening to the "the dog days are over" tomorrow, love that song :) susie

Jennifer Jo said...

It's not weird at all, I think its a beautiful thing. We will be wearing pink tomorrow and sending positive thoughts and lots of prayers your way.

We Love you guys.

-The other Smiths.

Unknown said...

Not weird at all! Love you and have been praying for you and your family.