Monday, April 25, 2011

One tough week

Well, it has been a tough week, my energy never really was more than 25% at best, I was constantly tired and icky, still feeling icky, but at least I'm up and dressed.

I need to thank my co-room mom from my 5 y/o's class. Last Monday she brought me homemade meal for the week! She is pregnant and has 2 kids and is a scientist, and she made dinner for my family, so thank you Skyla, although I felt like crap, I know my family was well fed!

I think the being bald is also bringing me down, like I had mentioned before, at least before, even if I felt sick, I didn't look sick, now I look like I have cancer and it really messes with your head, looking sick, all the time. So today I have my wig on, and I must say, I put it on and thought, wow, I look so pretty with hair! Now, last week I just felt bad, I did not have energy for even a scarf, but today, I am really appreciating the wig.

1 comment:

torrie said...

I understand. I hope you're feeling a little better this week... I'll call you soon.