Sunday, April 3, 2011

My baby turns three!

My baby turned three yesterday, and I was too exhausted to blog about it. Even now, I am exhausted, it literally takes all of my strength to get up to go to the bathroom and get back to bed. I am hoping to start regaining some energy soon.

So my baby turned 3 yesterday. We had a small birthday party for her at the house and Cinderella came to visit. She was so happy and excited all day. Thankfully my family and our sitter were there to help because I wouldn't have gotten anything done. My baby was so cute. She picked out this big chocolate cake and did so well with everyone singing. Then later when she opened presents, she was excited with each gift, taking time to comment on each, like "yeah! New princess chonies."

I remember when my 5 year old turned three, the baby had just been born, and I remember thinking this is the last baby year, after this they are big girls. I hope I am able to remember this year and this time. She is my baby, my last baby and wow so they grow up fast.



No comments: