Friday, May 6, 2011

My night alone

So my husband has been in Vegas for work, hmmm, and the kids gave been begging for a sleepover with their cousin, so tonight I have been alone. I made myself some salmon, which the kids would have complained about, and caught up with my dvr. Now its time for bed and I miss my girls. My 3 y/o likes to stay up, late, and as much as it drives me crazy, I miss her getting out of bed saying, "i have a question..." I think alone time is over rated. I miss my family. Tomorrow might be a different story, but tonight, I miss them.

Oh, and I have been having this kind of anticipatory sickness. I have chemo this Monday, and I have been feeling sick- nauseous and fatigue, I can taste the chemo in my mouth, I can smell it... I have accupunture scheduled for Monday, after chemo and Wednesday. I am really hoping that it will help with the side effects. I also found a yoga class! Through the city of glendora, twice a week for a little over $60 for 6 weeks. My accupunturist suggested tai chi, which is also offered through the city! So I will start yoga on the 16th and tai chi in June.

No comments: