Friday, September 2, 2011

Quotes from this week's chemo card

So like I have mentioned, every chemo day my sister sends me off with a card. This week's was full of great quotes:
"I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing Light of your own being" Hafiz

"turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you" Maori proverb

"your work now is to find your fire and rekindle it- and then to let it burn bright" oprah Winfrey

"there is a light in this world, a healing spirit more powerful than any darkness we may encounter. We sometimes lose sight of this force when there is suffering, and too much pain. Then suddenly the Spirit will emerge through the lives of ordinary people who hear a call and answer in extraordinary ways. " Mother Teresa


No comments: