Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hair and bathroom updates

First off I have to acknowledge that today is September 11th and take a moment to remember all we lost and hope that we can all remember how united we were as people, as communities, as a nation, and hope that with this 10 year anniversary we can once again share that kindness and compassion.

Secondly, here is my latest hair and bathroom updates. So now that chemo is over, I bit the bullet and forked over the money for Ovations hair cell therapy. Now I know my hair will grow regardless, but if there is something to help it along, why not try it... So I have posted mt latest hair pic showing a really ugly stage of hair growth and I guess we'll see...

Now the bathroom, my nightmare, if I knew it would take over 2 months I would have left it alone. As you can see, it's slowly coming together, but next time I will take on a project that I can complete myself, start to finish.




No comments: