Sunday, June 12, 2011

Home bound

On our way home. It was a nice get away, but I don't think we will be staying at planet hollywood again. I hate to admit it, but we were too old to be there. You can hear music, even on the 50th floor all night, literally unill at least 4 am. And last night the couple in the room next to us got in a huge fight at 3am! We had to call security. We were told that they were VIP guest. That does not excuse the yelling and throwing things we 3am.

But on a more positive note, last night I spent some time at Starbucks drinking hot tea and reading. I know strange thing to do in Vegas, but I never get alone time to just relax, not having to rush home or wondering what the kids are up to. It was great. All in all a nice change of scenery.



2 comments:

Mama Salama said...

maybe one day we can do a 24 hour get away with just us girls, no kids! as much as i love the kids, i sure need a break to finish reading my book or get back on track with my writing.

torrie said...

Crazy! 3am??

Yes- I've had many "I'm too old for this" moments... One of them, being in Vegas :).

(wonder which "VIP" guest it was!)