Friday, August 19, 2011

I make cancer look easy!

So yea, after a couple of weeks of vacations I was able to get back to the gym today and take a yoga class. My regular instructor was out today, but it turned out that our sub was a cancer survivor (lymphoma). She teaches a Monday morning class that I may also start taking.

Like I have mentioned, between the steroids, slower metabolism, and menopause, I am very much struggling with my body image and the weight gain, and the moon face... So a work out this morning defiantly helps me feel like I can have some control.

But despite all that, but my cousin Eileen gave me a compliant that I very much appreciated, she said that I make cancer look easy, which I love because I have cancer, cancer does not have me.



1 comment:

torrie said...

Ahhh. I LOVE that.

Such an inspiration Anise. :)