Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Refugio

So we are on day 4 of a 5 day getaway on the coast of Santa Barbara. I made some homemade marshmallows and grahm crackers so we enjoyed those friday night. Saturday I went on a very tiny bike ride. On Sunday I went out on the kayak, it was nice, we got to see a seal up close. Yesterday we spent the afternoon I was Solvang. The weather today is great, clear and sunny. We head back home sometime tomorrow. Hoping to take the long way through the 126 (I think) and stop by some fruit stands. Get home in time for chemo thursday this week, I then after this week only 3 chemo left!






3 comments:

Lourdes said...

Very nice Anise! Glad you are enjoying some time away with the kids and hubby. The girls are SO big and beautiful.

CC said...

Glad you are doing well and are able to get away for vacation. I will try to stop by tomorrow when you have chemo. Woo Hoo for only 3 more chemos! C.C.

Mama Salama said...

yeah you are almost done and you are such a trooper and inspiration! i am glad you got to squeeze in a few trips before the kids go back to school. can't wait to see you soon.