Friday, August 26, 2011

The Doctor's


So last Friday I received a call from the producers of the show, The Doctor's stating that they were interested in sharing my journey with breast cancer, now, like with this blog, despite not being happy with the way I look right now, and definitely not camera ready, this is real, and this is what cancer looks like for me, whether I like it or not, this is me, so of course I said yes to being on the show. I want others to know, to feel what it is like living with breast cancer without having to have it themselves. And it’s definitely not pretty and not easy, but I do it, and I live it, and I go on. And some days are good, some are bad, I still think about cancer a majority of my day, but I am okay.

A plus was that I got my hair and make-up done, I got to sit down with Jillian Michaels, super sweet, and get some information from the doctor's. I am not sure when the show will air, but I think it is in October, I will post it when I know. So that was my week, along with the fact the kids started school on Tuesday, first and sixth grades! And I had chemo on Wednesday, only 2 left!!


2 comments:

torrie said...

I LOVE Jillian!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to hear more!!!

Tell me when you know the date and of course I'll watch, but I also want to put it on my blog/facebook/etc.

Mama Salama said...

such an awesome experience for you!