Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yes they're fake, my real ones tried to kill me

Well I made it through my second mastectomy and began my reconstruction and I must say, it is way more painful. Not only do I have the mastectomy pain, but I guess the expanders are placed under the chest muscle so they manipulate the whole chest area leaving me very sore and in a lot of pain. Trying to keep it under control but unfortunately the pain and discomfort just makes me irritable and grouchy. I feel bad because my girls missed me so much and just wanted me home, and I'm feeling so bad, I just get angry. I try to explain to them that I love them very much, right now I'm just tired and I will feel better soon. Poor things, I wish I could hug them, but I'm too sore. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things went well. I love that you always keep your sense of humor. XO -lourdes