Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oophorectomy....what???

<p>So another surgery tomorrow... I will have my ovaries removed. Now I have know that the was happening for several months, but now that it's here, I'm terrified. I have been putting off thinking about it, but driving home from work today, I totally panicked, like balling in the car, unable to breathe panic. So I called my friend (poor anna) just sobbing, poor thing probably thought the worst, so after I assured her that my health was fine I unloaded on her my every emotion and fear and frustration. I just feel like I have given and have to give up so much, I mean I am literally losing everything that makes me a women, and honestly, at 33, it's just a lot to realize. Of course i am greatly for life and all I have and I will do everything I need to to ensure and maintain complete remission, but sometimes it's just too much. Even with a great support system and for a great treatment team, it's a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending you <3 -Lourdes