Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wow, so the holidays came and went, I can't believe that they're over and its 2012! I really feel like I kind of lost a whole year. I am happy to move on to a new year, but scared too. Last year I was sure 2011 would be a great year, my mom would be entering the year cancer free, my parents had just bought a home 2 miles away, kids were great, it was going to be a great year, then in February I found a lump, just 2 months into the new year... So now I'm a little scared to be optimistic and hopeful, because just when you think everything is OK and no more bad can come, it can. So as ready as I am for a good year, I will enter it cautiously and try to resolve to appreciate my children everyday (auto correct suggested I appreciate my parents, hair, and house...) attitudes, temper tantrums and all, and to be grateful for the amazing support system I have.

No comments: