Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving thanks

So it's obvious what I am thankful for, but I will list them anyway.
1) my Faith
2) my family
3) my friends (who let's face it are family!)
4) my co-workers (who let's face it are friends!)
5) my doctors ( who... are... my... co-workers!) Hmmm, I see a pattern...
6) my health, which I know you would expect to be higher on the list, but without the above I don't know if I would have had the motivation and strength to get here

Now is it wrong that I don't want to do this on thanksgiving? I just don't think I can emotionally handle (especially after cooking all day) 30+ family members (its going to sound bad) but, reminding me that I had cancer...

So am going to ask that we give thanks by saying grace and that's it, if everyone else wants to go around the table they can, but I think I will excuse myself.

I am very grateful for my life, and I hope people know that without me having to say it.


No comments: