Thursday, January 3, 2013

My new do

So yay, I have hair, the problem is (although I am totally grateful that I am not bald) that, yes it seems like I have longish hair in the back, maybe a good four inches, I also only have four inches of hair on the top. So I have like two haircuts, kind of a shag look going on. And unfortunately a lot of the ends still have that post chemo frizz that I am still not ready to cut, as it would make my hair a good inch shorter. So I have tried unsuccessfully to straighten it with a flat iron, and while it looks ok, it kind of accentuates the frizz and uneven haircut. So finally I gave in to the curl. My mom did this during her growing out stage and it seemed to work for her, so know I'm giving it a try. And I must say, not bad. I do feel like I look a lot like my mom with this hair, but it's something different and not too time consuming, so I'll give it a try.


1 comment:

Mama Salama said...

i love the curls. yes you do look like your beautiful mom.