Thursday, April 26, 2012

Booby update

So, I have breast! Not completely, but I'm sporting a small B cup. So I go in every Monday and my plastic surgeon fills my expanders with 60cc of saline. Thanks to years of breastfeeding this process is pretty pain free, feels like when your milk comes in. The most discomfort comes from the needle stick going in.. But my skin is stretching beautifully! Knock on wood, no complications thus far. And they're perky, you can bounce a quarter off of this babies! They're hard as rocks, but they look good ;-)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Aninse, Thanks for reaching out to me on my blog. I love meeting more amazing women fighting and thriving! I'm glad your reconstruction is going well- I hated every minute of mine, especially when I had to get it removed due to infection. Grrrrr I look forward to following you on your journey,
prayers and huggs,
Kristin

Mama Salama said...

I can't wait to see them!